Thursday, December 3, 2009

Heaven sent

Heaven has been in my home this week. Caleb, Chloe, Hunter & Ben brought it. As their mothers, we know what a privilege it is to take care of our special children and having them in one room was simply... heaven. We held Heaven in our laps as we held each other's children, and we held Ben in our hearts since he needed to be home in New Hampshire.

(Left to right) My bit of Heaven...Caleb
Becky's bit of Heaven...Ben
Emily's bit of Heaven...Hunter
Tara's bit of Heaven...Chloe


Me with Hunter


Emily with Caleb


Tara with Caleb


Me with Chloe
Becky with Caleb


Becky with Hunter


Friends such as these are truly heaven sent.


These sweet ladies take heaven with them wherever they go. I am honored to have the gift of their friendship and love.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE this post. So beautifully done. I might have to borrow this for Ben's site. :) He'd love having all of and our kids on his blog. Thank you for hosting us April. We love you dearly. xoxo

Unknown said...

I felt heaven today.
thank you.
xo

Tara Bennett said...

It was such a joy to be in your home and feel of your love! I was so happy to meet Becky and Emily and am grateful to you for having us! I put the little ornament on Chloe's tree tonight, and she LOVES it! I think it reminds her of Caleb ;O)

Let's make sure we get together again. We've gotta wait for more pictures til I lose a few pounds in the new year, though. Oye!

Love ya!

Lisa Christine said...

3 little pieces of heaven, what a blessing.

shirlgirl said...

How wonderful to have all of you special moms together with your special children. I know that Ben was there in spirit. Becky is so fortunate to have the support of all of you and vice versa.