Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday boy

Last year we returned home from a two week hospital stay just in time to celebrate Caleb's birthday! Two of my dear friends even braved a snowstorm to make sure that we got home in time celebrate!
This year we enjoyed celebrating at home, all together, with people we love!
It was a cozy day at home with family. Just the way that Caleb likes it!
The boys loved giving him lots of hugs and helping him with his presents! Mitchell has been asking for the movie "Snow White" and was so excited that Caleb was willing to share it with him!
We are thankful beyond words for the miracle of 5 years...


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet boy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Birthday Caleb! xx

Becky said...

WOW! Look at all your family. Great pictures. I LOVE the one of Mitchell showing Caleb Snow White...you can tell he's EXCITED! :)

Candace said...

As I said before...what a milestone! Such a nice celebration with family and friends. That's the best idea!

Tara Bennett said...

Look at how much LOVE Caleb has! I think it's the love that will carry him through many more years! Happy Birthday, Caleb!

p.s. Those candles are super cool. I haven't seen those before!

Emily said...

Did you use little tomatoes to make the number five? I love those candles on Caleb's cake too! Happy birthday Caleb, we love you.

April said...

Emily, you are so cute! The "5" is made out of peanut m&m's-- although tomatoes would have been healthier ;)

Junior said...

Happy Birthday Caleb, looks like you had a wonderful day surrounded by family.

Kel said...

Bridgette is sitting on my lap loving the pictures of Caleb. I know we're a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Caleb!!