In the Winter we don't take Caleb away from home very often. We really try to not to expose him to sicknesses that Winter brings. However, when the #5 BYU volleyball team was playing #3 Stanford , we just couldn't help ourselves. We just really wanted to go as a whole family. We were able to sit right behind the team so his stroller would fit, and we had a great time! I loved being ALL together. I loved not having the tug in my heart to hurry home. And I loved watching Caleb's brother hold his hand when it got a little loud.
BYU basketball plays against UTAH this weekend. I think we just might have to try this again one more time...
BYU basketball plays against UTAH this weekend. I think we just might have to try this again one more time...



9 comments:
So glad you were able to go out and enjoy yourselves as a family.
Oh I've seen Caleb before! You might be a great person to talk to then! We are trying to adopt this baby girl from the foster system. They say she will not survive, although this is DCSF saying this, and they have no medical background. But she supposidly only has a small portion of her brain. She was a 24 week preemie. They won't tell me anything about her anymore until they get my home study, but she eats by mouth, tracks people with her eyes, reaches for toys. All things most babies without much brain tissue do. They also said her fontanel has closed, but I know that can be surgically fixed. What kinds of things does Caleb do?
FUN, April! Looks like a blast. I love volleyball, played my seventh grade year. Glad you got out as a family!
I'm sure he loved all the excitement! What a fun family outing :)
I LOVE this post. LOVE that you were a family...even if it IS winter. I'm so glad you did this and I hope you do it again soon. xoxo
I like Caleb's BYU gear! Go Cougars! Love your blog about Caleb and love the "wink from Heaven" motif.
I'm so glad you were able to be all together for such a fun event! You've definitely got to go to the rivalry game if you can!!! Plus check out his cute blanket ;O)
So much fun! That's awesome that you guys got to go together as a family. I think a lot of us take that forgranted, thank you for the reminder!
Hi My name is Melissa. I have just come across your blog. We have a beautiful 17 month old girl, Ellie. Ellie has a rare genetic condition called wolf hirschhorn syndrome. Ellie was also only born with one eye, she recently got a glass eye. Look forward to following your story, feel free to check out ellie story at my blog.
Take care, Mel
Post a Comment