Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Caleb!

My sweet Caleb is five years old today! My mom writes a special story for each of her grandchildren on their birthdays. You can read Caleb's birthday story here.

16 comments:

Becky said...

My heart is FULL! I'm celebrating all the out here in NH. We LOVE you Caleb and know what a HUGE milestone this is. It's LOVE...you're growing on an incredible kind of love showered upon you daily by your mom and fmaily. xoxo

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb from all of your fans in the Eddy family!

Kelly said...

Your mother is such a beautiful writer. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your amazing Caleb. We love him so much! Happy birthday Caleb!

Joy said...

Wow! My eyes are wet and my hard is full. Your mother could not be more right. Happy Birthday Caleb!

KimMoore said...

What a sweet story! Your mom is such a special lady! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing calebs story. again, with tears in my eyes, i am so thankful that God sent you Such a miracle, and i'm even more thankful at your example as you tenderly care for him.

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! You were able to enjoy both your birthday and christmas at home with your family. What a priceless gift! Know that we are think of you often and pray that all is well. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us.

Princess Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

What a star you are!

congratulations on an overwhelming achievement!!

Tara Bennett said...

I am grateful for Caleb and his ability to teach so much in such a humble and special way. He has touched my life more than I could properly express, and I'm overjoyed because of this amazing milestone!

That story was just beautiful. What a special mama you have.

MoonNStarMommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!! It's a huge milestone!!

I found you via the Kidz site. I'm going through and adding everyone to my blog-roll :) Parents like us, we can always use more support.

Jenn said...

That was such a beautiful story! Your mom certainly has a gift with words. I hope Caleb had an awesome birthday, he is such a special little guy!

Candace said...

Hi,
I found your blog from Tara's. I have seen Caleb before but never read about him. What a wonderful miracle God gave you! My daughter, Faith, had a stroke at birth and has CP. So, I am right there with you, momma. I wanted to tell Caleb happy birthday, sweetie! Faith's birthday was on the Jan 7th and she turned 6. Five is such a milestone birthday! I read a book a few years ago called "If I make it to Five" by a neuro specialist who treated children with brain tumors. He suffered a traumatic brain injury after a bike accident and it was a touching book about what he learned from these children. So, to me FIVE was a mark in the sand! SO nice to meet you and Caleb. Look foward to reading more!

Rodney and Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! You have such a sweet spirit that touches many lives, I know it did our family. You have such a great mission ahead of you, like grandma said and you have an amazing family that will help you achieve that goal. The Briggs Family

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog today. My daughter has a few medical conditions including hydrocephalus and also has microphthalmic eye. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi again, Just wondering if you would mind me adding Caleb's blog to Violet's?

Kel said...

I loved it. Thanks for the link. I can see that you are one in a long line of special moms.