Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Then and now

5 years ago I would often find Caleb's preschool age brothers quietly keeping watch over their baby brother.



Today I caught a glimpse of them saying good bye before they went to school.



I don't think much has changed in 5 years.


Brother bonds are like that.

6 comments:

Candace said...

GOOD, GOOD, GOOD boys! Compassion is a trait that will last their lives thru.

KimMoore said...

That is so special. You can just see all the love that's in your home through the pictures you post. Most siblings would never think about saying bye to their brother.

Becky said...

SO Sweet! Caleb still looks like he's not feeling himself still. How is he today???

Anonymous said...

Very special indeed.

What lovely brothers Caleb has!

moodymadness said...

I love it! Those brothers are so lucky to have each other (and you, too!!!!) Wish I was there to give them hugs!

Alanna said...

April, you made me cry! I love that love your boys have for Caleb. It gets me every time.