Caleb it looks like you had fun. Junior loves to play with shaving cream or foam soap.
Such a great therapy shaving cream!Violet loves it too!
I'm LAUGHING! Those pictures are SO CUTE! I just want to squeeze those cheeks. How I miss that boy. (and you too)
SO fun! Our OT loves to play this with Faith. So for the house, I bought a girl scented shaving cream b/c I hate the smell of Barbasol! LOL! Caleb, now don't give your mom a heart attack and start shaving yet!
Hey, that looks like fun. Can I try it?
Such a handsome boy!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Caleb it looks like you had fun. Junior loves to play with shaving cream or foam soap.
Such a great therapy shaving cream!
Violet loves it too!
I'm LAUGHING! Those pictures are SO CUTE! I just want to squeeze those cheeks. How I miss that boy. (and you too)
SO fun! Our OT loves to play this with Faith. So for the house, I bought a girl scented shaving cream b/c I hate the smell of Barbasol! LOL! Caleb, now don't give your mom a heart attack and start shaving yet!
Hey, that looks like fun. Can I try it?
Such a handsome boy!!!
Post a Comment