Friday, May 21, 2010

Puppets

The other day I heard Mitchell in Caleb's room. He had pulled in all of his puppets and was helping Caleb play with them. It's moments like this when I know that one of the greatest gifts I will ever give my children- is each other.







10 comments:

The VW's said...

How precious! These pictures almost made me cry! I love the tenderness of little ones to each other, especially when it's 2 brothers together!

It always makes my heart soar when one of our boys is found playing with our Gavin on their own! Thanks for the smile!

Junior said...

Just too precious for words.

Candace said...

Just darling! Yes, April, you did give them a wonderful gift....

Jenn said...

So cute, what a great brother!

Anonymous said...

Those photos speak a thousand words!

It's also the way you have bought your boys up...wonderfully!

Lacey said...

I love how much my boys love each other and especially Jax. Its too cute!

Becky said...

These made me teary. Caleb is SO lucky to have such adoring brothers. And they are lucky to have him.

Amanda said...

How sweet!

Jen said...

That's awesome! We love puppets, too.

Shantelle said...

I love the pictures of your boys together. I love how much they love eachother. When they sneak in to give little Caleb a kiss or to play....Always brings a tear or more.