Oh April, that is sooooo cute! I love how playful and lighthearted your family is with Caleb! That is priceless! Caleb needs a scrabble t shirt, like my hubby has!
My favorite game AND my favorite boy. :) Great combo. Love this picture, makes me laugh
oh Caleb you are so funny, love the pic
This gave me a huge giggle... I love the expression on his face...
This gave me such a giggle! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!
This is too cute!!!
Oh that is too funny!
That just made me laugh out loud. CUTE!
SO CUTE!!! He is precious and OH SO squeezable! Clever picture Momma! Hugs!
LOL
LOL, April, your posts always make me smile!
Mr. Caleb, your mommy and brothers are silly. You are adorable!
So cute, and I love those cheeks of yours. Did you win the scrabble game Caleb? Becky's Dad is the Scrabble King!
That is so cute! Love it!
Okay, whose idea was that? I couldn't stop giggling.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Oh April, that is sooooo cute! I love how playful and lighthearted your family is with Caleb! That is priceless! Caleb needs a scrabble t shirt, like my hubby has!
My favorite game AND my favorite boy. :) Great combo. Love this picture, makes me laugh
oh Caleb you are so funny, love the pic
This gave me a huge giggle... I love the expression on his face...
This gave me such a giggle! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face!
This is too cute!!!
Oh that is too funny!
That just made me laugh out loud. CUTE!
SO CUTE!!! He is precious and OH SO squeezable! Clever picture Momma! Hugs!
LOL
LOL, April, your posts always make me smile!
Mr. Caleb, your mommy and brothers are silly. You are adorable!
So cute, and I love those cheeks of yours. Did you win the scrabble game Caleb? Becky's Dad is the Scrabble King!
That is so cute! Love it!
Okay, whose idea was that? I couldn't stop giggling.
Post a Comment