I haven't been able to write about little Ben's funeral.
I've been too tender.
It seems too sacred.
The best place for you to read about those special days are on his blog,
through the voice of his mother.
There just aren't words to express such a tender and spiritual event. It was an honor to be there. Even though Becky and I live on opposite sides of the country, I love her like a sister and my heart aches with her.
I am forever thankful for the honor of knowing Ben.
I am touched by the love felt from heaven and earth at his funeral.
I am privileged to have such special and eternal friends.
I've been too tender.
It seems too sacred.
The best place for you to read about those special days are on his blog,
through the voice of his mother.
There just aren't words to express such a tender and spiritual event. It was an honor to be there. Even though Becky and I live on opposite sides of the country, I love her like a sister and my heart aches with her.
I am forever thankful for the honor of knowing Ben.
I am touched by the love felt from heaven and earth at his funeral.
I am privileged to have such special and eternal friends.



Emily is another cherished friend that I love like a sister. She also has a little boy similar to Caleb and Ben. It was such a tender blessing to travel together and share the weekend with one another.





I love you angel Ben. "Because I knew you...
my life has changed for good."
my life has changed for good."
7 comments:
Devastating to lose a child. Thinking of you and your friends family. xx
such beautiful pictures you have April. Thank you for sharing them with me and I could NEVER thank you enough for coming to the funeral. I love you dearly. xoxo
April, it was awesome to meet you. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Emily. I am so glad that Becky has you all in her life. I know that your being there last Friday and Saturday was very comforting for her because you know first hand the sorrow in her heart and you share that with her and with all of us. Love to you. Your post is lovely and your pictures wonderful.
I'm so glad you were able to be there. I'm sure you were a great comfort for Becky. What a special friendship brought to be by two special boys!
SO nice that you got to go and be with Becky and her family and celebrate Ben's life.
you are MY sister too.
I love you!
(and THANK YOU for being such a tender and compassionate support)
xo
What a tender tribute for our special boy from a wonderful friend. I was so happy to be able to meet you in person. Thank you for being there for Becky.
Post a Comment