Caleb has really scaly skin. I've tried all kinds of lotions, potions and exfoliating cream. Caleb definitely gets the spa treatment, but to no avail. Until... Matthew came on the scene. He is just like a little monkey and pick- pick- picks at Caleb until the dry scales flake off and smooth skin appears. Who knew all Caleb needed was a little bit of brotherly grooming! ;)

8 comments:
Tooo funny! I just love your family, April! Caleb is one blessed little boy!
It was so fun to see you at the movie! Jax has super dry feet and nothing helps either except my fingers!! We think his is from horrible circulation in his feet!
AWWW! Such a sweet big brother! I love piggie-toe pictures! So cute! Hugs!!!
I am the picker in our family. Ha ha. Matthew must have got the same gene.
so sweet, Caleb has some great big brothers. Hugs
awww such a sweet brother. Caleb's feet look EXACTLY like Noah's chubby little feet. So cute!
Caleb is lucky to have his brothers, just like Elisabeth is lucky to have her sisters.
What a blessing siblings are :)
(I saw your inlaws last night and it got me thinking of you and what a dear friend you have been to me for the last 3+ years. Thanks! :) )
That's true love. :) Stevie was my picker too. Very cute.
Post a Comment