Caleb had a good afternoon and showed reasonable improvement. The Respiratory therapists are slowly decreasing his peep on the ventilator, and his oxygen saturation has been much better! Caleb's labs are showing improvement and they were able to wean him off of dopamine! He's still got a ways to go, but I am really encouraged with his progress.
As I watch Caleb, I am so touched by his little spirit. When he looks at me with his red fevered little eye, I know he is trying to reassure me that all is well. Oh how I love my little boy.
Thank you for your prayers and concern for our little family. It has really touched our hearts.
9 comments:
Glad to hear Caleb has improved a little.
He is one amazing boy! x
So glad he is picking up. He was worrying me! Lots of prayers for you all.
Glad to hear that Caleb seems to be improving. Give him a big kiss for me.
Please give him a squishy kiss for me on his sweet, fevered cheeks! Love you guys!
We're all praying for Caleb!
sweet sweet little boy...
xo
Im glad to hear things are improving some! That is such a scary thing. Keeping your family in our prayers!
Bless all of your hearts! Our prayers are with you!
Oh happy day!
Here's hoping he keeps on the track towards recovery.
Sending sweet wishes his way....
Post a Comment