Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fluffy


I just love fluff-- Caleb fluff. His little body is so fluffy and completely snuggable! His little feet are so cute and pudgy- I love to rub those sweet little feet! His fingers look like little potbellied people, and I love how his knuckles are little dimples in his hands. And oh the cheeks, those soft round cheeks! They are so irresistibly kissable. Even Caleb's hair is as puffy as a dandelion, blow on it and make a wish! Thank you for being so fluffy, Caleb, and for reminding me that a little bit of fluff is a good thing!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh the smell of your own little people's cheeks is amazing. His cheeks look so warm and kissable.
He is one loved little man..xx

Becky said...

LOVE this picture. He is darling. His hands actually remind me of Ben's. I LOVE 'em. A little fluff IS a great thing. :)

Unknown said...

Now dandelion fluff will forever make me think of your sweet boy. Thanks. You all are in our prayers. We love you!