What a sweet boy! I love your "just because" pictures! They made me smile big today! Hugs!!!
I've been following your blog for quite a while and love watching Caleb's story play out. He looks so good and healthy. He's cheeks are the BEST!Teresasimplyenduring.blogspot.com
I love 'just because' pictures. Adorable, as always.:)
"Just because pictures" are my FAVORITES. :) And WOW! His feet have grown, along with everything else. He's looking so boy-ish to me.
oh I want to kiss those chubby feet and hands! :)
Love these pictures of your angle. He is looking so grown up these days.
Great pictures... he looks so relaxed!!!
Cute photos!
Love every picture of that cute boy and love those cheeks!! Give them a big smooch for me. He is getting so big.
Caleb looks so grown up and handsome in these pix! I just love those little feet too. What a special young man.
I agree with Becky. He is looking remarkably boy-ish. Must be that fantastic outfit that contributes.
This is Rachel. He is huge!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a sweet boy! I love your "just because" pictures! They made me smile big today! Hugs!!!
I've been following your blog for quite a while and love watching Caleb's story play out. He looks so good and healthy. He's cheeks are the BEST!
Teresa
simplyenduring.blogspot.com
I love 'just because' pictures.
Adorable, as always.
:)
"Just because pictures" are my FAVORITES. :) And WOW! His feet have grown, along with everything else. He's looking so boy-ish to me.
oh I want to kiss those chubby feet and hands! :)
Love these pictures of your angle. He is looking so grown up these days.
Great pictures... he looks so relaxed!!!
Cute photos!
Love every picture of that cute boy and love those cheeks!! Give them a big smooch for me. He is getting so big.
Caleb looks so grown up and handsome in these pix! I just love those little feet too. What a special young man.
I agree with Becky. He is looking remarkably boy-ish. Must be that fantastic outfit that contributes.
This is Rachel. He is huge!!!
Post a Comment