We've taken our family to the canyon for past couple of weekends,
and Caleb just loves it.
He is so content and happy.
Is it being in the mountains
or being with his family
that makes him so happy?
I'm pretty sure it's both.
and Caleb just loves it.
He is so content and happy.
Is it being in the mountains
or being with his family
that makes him so happy?
I'm pretty sure it's both.

8 comments:
AWW! Love that picture of him! He is so sweet and so stinkin' cute! Have fun sweet boy! Hugs!!!
I am sure it is both, there is a certain peace and happiness the comes from being with family and with being in nature.
What a delightful family outing.
OH that smile is so precious! So glad you guys are able to do this all together!
I LOVE your cute canyon boy. :) Such great pictures!!!
I love that smile! It brightens my day!
Love his smile!! Such a sweet boy :)
That smile is priceless. He would probably be happy anywhere as long as he was with his family=)
That is ADORABLE. He knows what's good about life.
Post a Comment