Caleb and I love his stroller from
adaptive mall. His wheelchair is so heavy and difficult to get in and out of the car, but our nifty stroller has made it a lot easier for us to be out and about!
We also love his new swing from the make a wish foundation! Caleb doesn't have a lot of head or trunk control, but we're able to tilt it back so it can give him all of the support he needs. I'm not sure where they got it, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll find out!
Caleb was approved for a
sleep safe bed about 9 months ago. It has been a big blessing to us. The top and bottom of the the bed will raise and lower for better positioning. I love being able to get Caleb elevated to help him be more comfortable with his continuous feedings and his ventilator at night. The see- through guard rails also make it easy to keep an eye on him even when they're up!
And last but not least, my favorite item is my cozy rocking chair. Caleb and I have had some great "heart to heart" conversations when we rock together.
No comments:
Post a Comment