Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heavenly lunch

Yesterday I had lunch with angels.
angel children on earth
angel children in heaven
and angel mothers
These sweet mother's radiate with love for their children,
and their children shine with pure light.
Thank you for the honor of being among you.

Becky (Ben's mom), Julia (Arianna's mom), Tara (Chloe's mom), Me, Emily (Hunter's mom), Erin (Charlotte's mom) and Bree (Bugg's mom)




















Thank you for filling my home with love.

8 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Thank YOU. It was a true honor and joy!!! Love you.

Lacey said...

I'm so bummed I missed it. It was just really bad timing. Adoption stuff had me all messed up and upset. a friend came in from Cali and we had planned for weeks for her to come over and visit. Dang!!

Becky said...

And thank you for allowing us to be there with you. It was SO fun. That picture of you with Chloe is my favorite. Love you and MISS you!

Bugg's mama said...

It was such the perfect dose of happiness for me. Thank you so much!

love, Bree

arianne said...

What a great group.

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I wish I was there. What beautiful friends you have to love and be loved by.

Aubrey Baadsgaard Poffenberger said...

What a simply beautiful group of people. Very inspiring, all of them.

Kel said...

You ALL inspire me, every one.