Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Angel face

Have you ever wondered what an angel looks like?

Now you know!

6 comments:

The VW's said...

AWW!!! Definitely the face of an angel! Big Hugs!!!

Devon said...

LOVE IT! Caleb always makes me smile!!!

Becky said...

I've MISSED you in blogland. :) Thanks for posting his angelic face! xoxo

Jenny said...

April, hi. My name is Jenny Green. I've been talking with Tara about a project I'm beginning...well, it's been going for a bit now. She told me tonight that she passed the info onto you...and I was so so so delighted because you were among the "strangers" that I wanted to contact about it. See, I've watched your blog from time to time, and you were someone I had wanted to contact. But, you don't know me, blah blah blah. Anyway, please read the information that Tara passed along and email me back if you decide to, or not to, be a part of this with me.

Jenny

jeanettegreen@gmail.com

Junior said...

such a sweet angel face, love it

Bugg's mama said...

I already knew but I love to be reminded!

love, Bree