Caleb finished his IV antibiotics through his PICC line almost 2 weeks ago. Before we could take the PICC line out, we had an appointment with urology at Primary Childrens. Testing showed that his bladder and kidneys look great, but because he's having so many infections, we're going back on a daily antibiotic.



14 comments:
I love these pics of Caleb, he is such a cute, sweet little boy! Hope the meds work and Caleb can stay healthy.
I'm glad to hear things are looking better, but sorry you have to do another round of antibiotics.
On a positive note, though....
How cute is Caleb's shirt! He looks so handsome, especially with that big smile.
Love you two! xoxo
He looks so much happier! :)
Good luck staying on top of things!
Love you all!
Oh he is so handsome! I love the blue wrapping little buddy!
Yay Caleb! So glad he's feeling better! He's such a handsome boy, in his cue little shirt!
Caleb looks so cute!! Sorry that he still has to have the PICC Line, but at least you got good news that his bladder and kidneys are better. Sending prayers your way that he will be able to come off of the antibiotics soon. <3
He looks so cute in that shirt, I love the photos.
Good to hear Caleb's bladder and kidneys are looking good.
Stevie and I are sitting here looking longingly at your sweet boy, wishing we could snuggle him. (sigh) Please give him lots of kisses from us and we are praying he stays well. He looks GREAT!
Cougar blue! Oh come on! i did not want to get rid of Jax picc, it was security!
Oh my goodness...that shirt, that smile, that adorable hair. Caleb looks SO much better. Glad he is staying healthy!
oh I love his chubby little smiley face - what a cutie. Hope the antibiotics help and you can get it out soon.
What a great smile he has!
What SWEET pictures! I'm glad Caleb's showing his loyalty for the Cougs since football season starts soon.
Such a fine and handsome little boy. He looks so healthy in those photos. Wonderful! Hope the antibiotics keep him feeling in tip-top shape. We do daily antibiotics too, and it has made SUCH a difference.
Post a Comment