Caleb has a way of calming my little boys when they are feeling a little bit overwhelmed. He is just what my Matthew needs after a long and tiring day at school...
I know how they feel.... Caleb calms me when I'm around him too. What a special special spirit he has. Love that boy. Chloe got him a present today so I need your address to send it!
Ahhhhh! So beautiful. I miss that calming influence in my house. I know he's still here, I just wish I could wrap my arms around him. (sigh) It makes my heart happy to see your boys soaking it in.
9 comments:
These photos made my day. So sweet! It made me smile!
So sweet! Hugs!
That is SO sweet!
such sweet photos
beautiful!
Looks like my boys, sometimes smothering Jax and I have to tell them to be careful!
I know how they feel.... Caleb calms me when I'm around him too. What a special special spirit he has. Love that boy. Chloe got him a present today so I need your address to send it!
Ahhhhh! So beautiful. I miss that calming influence in my house. I know he's still here, I just wish I could wrap my arms around him. (sigh) It makes my heart happy to see your boys soaking it in.
Pure sweetness.
Post a Comment