Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two angels

Caleb has a new cousin Kate.
Isn't she beautiful?!
She still has heaven rubbed all over her ...
just like him.

8 comments:

The Kings said...

Both of them ARE angels :)

Becky said...

There is nothing like a newborn, straight from Heaven. How lucky to have BOTH in your home...atleast for a little while. :) Tell them congratulations for me!!!

Lacey said...

Oh look at that beautiful baby girl! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't know you or your family...but your story touched me in a huge way. I'm not religious...not in the least...but the love you have for your little Caleb is simply amazing...and I know that your faith has helped you to have so much love. Thanks for showing me that this much love exists. He's a very very lucky boy.

Colleen said...

Oh they are so cute together!

arianne said...

Beautiful shot.

Jenn said...

So sweet!

Kel said...

How is that almost every post you make brings tears to my eyes? Beautiful photo, beautiful children.