Caleb received his Wishing swing this week! It is absolutely delighful to see him enjoy his swing surrounded by his brothers. It truly is a wish come true for our family- for all of our boys to be able to play together...
 |
| Caleb fits just perfectly in his wishing swing! |
 |
| We are so blessed to have a special place to play as a family! |
 |
| We know we'll make special memories in our wishing spot for years to come |
 |
| Our heart felt thanks to our wish granter Scott |
 |
| And to Teno who donated all of the bark ! |
 |
| Swinging is magical to Caleb |
 |
| Especially when he gets to be with his brothers! |
We are humbled beyond words to be blessed with such a special gift. Thank you to the Make a Wish Foundation and to all who give their hearts to make wishes come true!
10 comments:
Love the new play area for the entire family, and I'll bet Caleb just loves his new swing. Make A Wish is certainly a marvelous organization to help families who want special wishes granted. Glad everything is finally in place for you. Your yard looks awesome, too!
I'm crying. That is just the neatest thing for Caleb and your family!!!!
Love, bree
Oh Caleb such a special day, wonderful to see you be able to play on your swing with your brothers.
Hugs
It's PERFECT! I love it and what an incredible yet simple gift for such a sweet boy. I'm so grateful your family will be able to play together and make wonderful memories in the process. Go team Caleb! xo
I love the swing set. It's so wonderful that the boys all have a place to play together. I love that last picture of Caleb and Josh. So adorable!
I love the new swing! We have a swing similar to that one and it's so nice!
I found your blog through another i read. What a sweet family you have. We lost a son to what they believe was sma. Im glad u guys got your wish. How very amazing and special!!
That's wonderful!
Soooo cool!!! I'm so glad that he gets a special place to play with his brothers.
That is so wonderful that he has a swing that he can play in around his brothers! YEAH!!! I hope that he has a lot of fun!
Post a Comment