Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our new Park!

Spanish Fork recently added a new park! The play ground is amazing, and there is even a Splash Park! We were thrilled to see that there are swings there that work for Caleb! I have to admit I was a little bit teary as I put Caleb into a swing and was able to let go!
Seeing Caleb swing made us really excited for his "Make a Wish" swing that will be attached to our play set this week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the swing!

We are getting a special needs swing for Violet in the coming weeks, cant wait!

Junior said...

oh so neat, love seeing him in the swing. Such a cute little guy

The Five Jacksons said...

That is amazing. There is nothing like seeing your child be able to do fun things and enjoy themselves. Wheee Caleb!

Colleen said...

He looks great in that swing! I can't wait until we get to see pics of his new swing from "Make A Wish."

Tara Bennett said...

You BOTH deserve that freedom! So glad you've found it so close to home and soon.... right at home!!! We can't wait for our park to be put in too :):)

Jolene said...

What a great swing and how wonderfull that its at your local park!!!