Dear Becky,
I think it's time that I told you
I have grown very attached to Stevie.
I hope you will let me keep her.
She snuggles me so sweetly
and dresses me up so nicely.
I promise you can visit whenever you want.
Love,
Caleb
I think it's time that I told you
I have grown very attached to Stevie.
I hope you will let me keep her.
She snuggles me so sweetly
and dresses me up so nicely.
I promise you can visit whenever you want.
Love,
Caleb



10 comments:
ha ha - love it. He is sooooo cute and you can tell Stevie just loves him. I bet she is so happy to cuddle him.
If she knew...she just might say YES! :) It's going to be really hard saying goodbye, but thankfully we still have some fun days ahead! Thanks to Caleb for being so patient with all the dress-ups! xoxo
Isn't she so cute! What fun for her to be able to help again!
So cute!!! I bet being with Caleb, is therapeutic for her! I know that sweet Ben is so VERY missed by their wonderful family! Hugs!!!
so sweet, love the pics
OK so, LOL on the googly eye pic! Hilarious!!
Cute photos.
Oh, how wonderful is that! Stevie is in her element, and I am sure this is helping her get through her grief of losing her brother Ben. She is an awesome girl and is a joy to be with, that's for sure. Caleb looks so cute in all of his hats that Stevie has put on him. She must be having a blast with Caleb. I think she needs to be the special person who goes to hospitals and helps these sweet spirits and to give their parents a lift. She has that gift.
If you want to purchase the fan I have for Gavin.....here is the info. I bought it from a company called One Step Ahead.
You can go back to my blog, to the post where I talked about the fan and then click on the green highlighted word "company" in my write-up about the fan. This will take you to their company site. Then, once you get to their site, click on "Seasonal items" on the top section of their site, and then click on the "warm weather" items. This should get you to where they have the fan for sale.
We love our fan for Gavin! I'm quite sure he loves it too! :)
Hope you continue to enjoy visiting with Becky this week! Love and Hugs!!!
I LOL'ed on the googly eye picture too. So adorable!
Post a Comment