Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 3: California Adventure

The third day of our trip was spent in California Adventure! We loved every minute!

The boys loved the Grizzly ride, the Toy Story Ride and Soaring Over California!
We went to the Aladdin play that was showing, and we all were absolutely delighted. Mitchell still quotes the genie... "I found Nemo!..I found him delicious... just kidding, I found him greasy!

We also loved the Animations Museum where the boys got to learn more about animation, voice over, and were even able to figure out what Disney character they were most like. Josh was most like Cogsworth (the clock in Beauty and the Beast).



One of our favorite events was the World of Color. We were in awe as we watched the lights and colors in the majestic sprays of water. Our hearts were oh so full. What a wonderful way to end our day and feel a little bit closer to heaven.

3 comments:

Junior said...

Love seeing all the pics of your trip, looks like you are all having a fantastic time. hugs

Jenn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Love all your pictures!

Janae said...

What a great thing for your family to be able to experience. I'm glad you are able to have those happy memories to get you through the sad times.