It has been two months since Caleb passed away. Two months seems like a life time sometimes.
We blew bubbles toward heaven and spent some sweet time together as a family.
I'm glad that my boys enjoy visiting cemetary.
It touches my heart when I see my children feel the reverence of this place.
We wrote in our wink journals about how we would share a wink this month,
And we blew kisses to Heaven with our cousins all the way from Maryland!
Oh how we miss you our sweet Caleb. You are in our thoughts every single day.
We love you with all of our hearts.
3 comments:
A lovely celebration of Caleb's life. He touched so many people's lives. I hope you find peace there when you visit. The bubbles are great!
I'm so glad you think of something positive and loving to do in Caleb's honor. WINK
beautiful way to show your love for Caleb.
Post a Comment