Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 4: The beach


"If you want to know how much I love you...
 count the waves."









"If love was water, I'd give you the sea..."







"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air."
Ralph Waldo Emerson


"The voice of the sea speaks to the soul"


"Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone."





"To find a seashell is to discover a world of imagination"




"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
 Jacques Cousteau

4 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Awesome pictures. The one of Dallan is quite pensive. I'm sure he was thinking of Caleb. Love the "Wink" in the sand, Caleb's name drawn in the sand, the feet, your four boys walking hand in hand--just an awesome post. Thanks for sharing the love.

Jenn said...

Love these pictures, you need to get them framed!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful boy. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your sweet miracle...You have a beautiful family, and amazing outlook on this life. I will keep your sweet family in my prayers.

Heidi said...

So happy you got to enjoy the beach. Huntington Beach is special to my heart because my grandparents lived there. My grandpa actually fished off the pier every morning. I remember the old Ruby's fondly. My grandpa's name is on the plaque on the other side of the pier. A special, special place. Wish I lived closer. It makes me happy that you found peace and happiness there. I find peace and happiness there, as well.