
I believe in miracles. I put miracles on my lap every day. I am surrounded by miracles at my dinner table. I see miracles every time I look out my window. I feel miracles happen in my heart. I witness miracles daily in my little neighborhood. I'm reminded of the miraculous events for which we celebrate this season.
I've been blessed with Christmas miracles this week. I am tender, I am touched and I am truly thankful!
Dear Caleb,
My heart is so full. You have been able to be off of oxygen for hours at a time! You are getting more used to an artificial nose and you haven't turned blue since your surgery! You have so much courage. You are so patient with me and with your little body. This week you had an appointment with the plastic surgeon we see for your face and skull. It was the first time you've left the house since you came home. We brought lots of supplies with us, and you were very brave! The doctor was so proud of how good you look. Your skull is looking fine, and your cleft palate and teeth are okay too! You share smiles with me when I need them most. Your pure eyes remind me of your older brother, our Savior. You are a miracle to me my sweet boy.
2 comments:
I feel blessed to now be part of your daily miracles. Thank you for sharing your precious boy with me. I'm sitting here crying. You are such an example to me. :)
Very tender!
Post a Comment