Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A wink and a holiday wish!

I don't think Caleb will sleep a 'wink' on Christmas eve!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Caleb you look so handsome with your new hair cut and red sweater!! What an amazing journey you have had recently. It never ceases to amaze me how many miracles you are a part of. Whether it be a miracle that occurs in your life, or the miracle you are to others. We are always praying for you!!

Amber said...

What a cute Christmasy outfit. Have a very merry one little man..xx

Becky said...

I just love this little boy. What a precious soul. How lucky we are to be raising such choice little spirits.

Joy said...

Caleb I feel so blessed to have met you and spend some time with you. Oh the things you could teach me. I am sure you and Ben were great friends. Your spirits warm my soul and make me want to be a better person. Thank you! If you need anything make sure your mom lets me know!

Swimmingmom said...

What a beautiful little boy. How handsome you are in these pictures.