Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bladder battles

Say this five times!
Caleb Moody
Has a bladder
but he showed his his bladder's sicker
so we called our favorite doctor
to get his little bladder better.

Caleb has another bladder infection... apparently cathing him hasn't quite done the trick. So, our pediatrician and urologist are putting their heads together to come up with just the right recipe to keep his bladder better!

6 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Poor guy! Bladder problems stink. My daughter had infection after infection. We ended up catheterizing her every 4 hours, which seems to keep them at bay. It also has stopped her hydronephrosis from progressing. She has surgery last year for a Mitrofanoff stoma, which has been a HUGE improvement! I hope they can get to the bottom of his infections so that he doesn't get them anymore.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh dear, poor little thing. I hope that they can figure out something, and quick!

The Kings said...

oh boy - I know how you feel. Good luck and hope you find something that works for Caleb.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you

xxx

Jenkins said...

Not fun!
Praying for answers and recovery of his bladder!

Becky said...

That POOR boy! I know that bladder issues are NO fun. Praying that he gets over it fast!!! xoxo