We are getting settled in our new home!
We built a home that made it easier for
Caleb to be with us in our living space.
We widened the hallways.
We widened the doorways.
We poured a wheel chair ramp in the garage,
and we hope to fill it up with the people we love!
We are so lucky to live in another wonderful neighborhood,
and we're excited to add new friends to our hearts!
We built a home that made it easier for
Caleb to be with us in our living space.
We widened the hallways.
We widened the doorways.
We poured a wheel chair ramp in the garage,
and we hope to fill it up with the people we love!
We are so lucky to live in another wonderful neighborhood,
and we're excited to add new friends to our hearts!
13 comments:
Looks like a beautiful home! Sounds like a great change for Caleb and your family!
Would you mind posting pictures of your garage wheelchair ramp? We are trying to figure out how to do one for Gavin. Thanks!
Welcome Home! Hugs!!!
Yay! Congrats! We want to come see it -- and YOU! :)
SO FUN! I can't wait to see it. :)
A beautiful house, congrats
I love it! How wonderful that will be to be in an accomodating house for caleb. Wish I could some take care of him there! Good luck with all the unpacking, and hope you're not too stressed.
WOW!!! Looks amazing.
So glad you're finally in!
We really are going to come get our trailer sometime this week...promise.
Looks lovely!
How exciting! Hopefully you'll meet lots of new angels!
We are so glad to have you in our fun new neighborhood...welcome!!!
I can't wait to see it. The brick turned out just lovely.
I love your new house. Glad you have more family space so Caleb can be with you. I know the therapist in your district. I will e-mail her and give her a heads up that Caleb lives in her district now.
Your new house is gorgeous. Awesome! And even though the landscaping isn't in... awesome again! You can do it however you want! Wish I could say the same for our house. Neat to have wide doors and hallways too. What a nice touch.
Post a Comment