A few weeks before Caleb passed away Mitchell and Matthew spent an afternoon holding him.
They just couldn't get enough.
I stood in the corner with tears streaming down my face as I quietly took pictures of them loving their brother...

These are the moments when I am sure I know what Heaven feels like.









23 comments:
April these pics are so beautiful. Love and hugs
Thank you.
So precious, what beautiful memories!
Beautiful! They are a very lucky family of brothers.
Bridgette keeps talking about Caleb, by the way. Well, "talking"... in her way. Despite having so few words, she even called him by name today. It's been very touching.
Beautiful. I'm so glad you have those sweet pictures. I love all of them, but especially the one of his hand and the last two of their sweet faces. Such tender feeling for their brother.
These brought tears to my eys and a lump in my throat. Thank you for sharing such a precious moment. My thoughts are with you and your family at the moment x
oh these photos are so special and even more so now. What beautiful brothers they all are.
Oh those precious moments! Heaven was truly in your home...
The Moody boys forever.
So sweet, April. Your boys have a bond that is unmatched, and unbroken by Caleb's passing. Thank you for sharing these pictures and your sweet family with us.
Priceless! Bless all of your broken hearts. Still praying for you.
just perfect.
XO
Those pictures are heavenly. You can see it in their eyes.
I have tears in my eyes looking at these special pictures. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing the love of your children for each other with us.
Oh, April, these photos are so beautiful.... Love and hugs to you and your sweet, incredible boys.
That is so sweet. You are such an amazing person.
Oh these are so beautiful. I'm so glad you have those pictures. I've thought about your boys a lot the past couple weeks, and moreso the past couple days as the busy-ness of everything may have slowed down. I often think about the love and bond that is so strong between each member in your family...and those mature, darling, and senstive boys. I think about what memories they'll have years down the road and it makes me so happy to think of the memories they'll have...all good and precious moments like these, and of course pictures always help keep memories more clear and fresh. What incredible little boys you have. All of them. I love you!
Precious pictures.
I've got to quit looking at your blog because every time I do I start crying. Those are such precious pictures. You can really see the love that Mitchell and Matthew have for Caleb. We sure love your family, April and Dallan. We are so glad to know you.
What a perfect memory for you! I just love their little faces. So adorable. I think about you guys every day. I hope you know you can call anytime if you need anything at all! Anything...heaven knows I have far too much free time on my hands and I would love to help out.
I'm so glad you have these pictures - what a treasure!!! xoxo
Absolutely precious photos. Praying for your family.
These pictures, your family, and Caleb's gift to this world are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing during such a difficult time. Lifting up prayers for you...
Post a Comment