Please join us in celebrating the miracle of seven years! Caleb's funeral will be held on Friday February 17th at the Spanish Fork Maple Mountain Stake Center located at 2188 East 100 South in Spanish Fork at A viewing will be held from to prior to services.
14 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for your family. I have learned so much through your blog. Caleb truly was and will always be an angel. Thank you for sharing him.
We were planing on coming to the funeral. But now we aren't going to be able to make. But no that our family has been thinking about your family. We love and miss you.
April you are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish we could be there to hug and hold you. Travel just isn't in the cards with the new baby. I feel so blessed to have met you and loved on your sweet Caleb. We will light a candle and release baloons for your sweet angel.
Thoughts and prayers are with you, I'm sure the funeral will be beautiful.
April, I wish I could be there. We will all be thinking of you!
I know how hard it is to lose someone who is so dear to you. As I have read your blog peace has filled my heart. Thank you for sharing with me your love for our Heavenly Fathers plan. Dallan and April our love and prayers go out to you and your family.Rich Karen and family
I wish I could be there with all of you tomorrow, but I will be there in spirit and thinking of you. Sending you lots of love, and may peace be with you as you celebrate the seven wonderful miracle years you had with your sweet Caleb. Love, "Aunt" Shirley
I will be thinking of your family as you celebrate Caleb's life! What a celebration that will be - he was an amazing boy who was blessed to an amazing family.
Thinking of you and praying for your family. I hope Caleb's sweet spirit fills the room tomorrow and that everyone feels the gentle love that Caleb personified.
Praying for your sweet family so much on this very hard day!! Can you please send me your address? Thank you so much!! Hugs and love to you all
I am so sorry for your loss,you and your family are in my prayers. I just read your blog and it has given me hope for grieving the loss of my daughter a month ago. She was a month and a week when she joined God and his angels and became one as well. I will tell her to play with Caleb and to look after eachotehr.
We are thinking of Caleb and you and your family today. I'm sure it will be a sweet and beautiful funeral for such a precious little boy.
Wish we could have been able to come. But remember you are in our prayers and Caleb will surely be missed. Thank you for sharing him with our family. The Briggs
I'm a little late writing this, but I wanted to reach out and hug you and your family. I"m a stranger who has been uplifted by your story for the past few years. The things I have been taught by you and your sweet Caleb are unnumbered. Thank you for sharing your story and sweet reminders of the purpose of life. Thank you for your example as a wife and mother. Thank you for the sweet reminders of how great it is to be have a body. My heart aches for you at this time. My prayers will be with you and your sweet boys.
Post a Comment