To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers... We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts... We live outside the touch of time...
My brother who loved perfectly
I’m Matthew I have a brother who had a special body.
Caleb couldn’t walk and couldn’t talk. He couldn’t move his body in the way he
wants. But did have his own language of love. One of the ways he told me he
loves me is with his wink. He was always winking because he only had one eye.
He showed me love when I laid by him. He was like a
teddy bear because even though he couldn’t talk, he always
listened. I could tell him my problems and he made me feel happy.
When I was having a hard day, I would lay by him and he helped my bad feelings to melt away. He helped me to feel peaceful.
When I was having a hard day, I would lay by him and he helped my bad feelings to melt away. He helped me to feel peaceful.
When I hugged Caleb I liked to do a special arm lock with his arm
and mine. Caleb couldn’t hug me back, but when I wanted him to hug me I helped
him by putting his arms around my neck.
I could tell he was happy when I was around. When I come home from
school and spent some time with him, he would always give me a smile.
Caleb taught me that love is the most important thing. He told me
with a feeling. He told me with his heart. He showed me you don’t have to have
a perfect body to love perfectly.
I am so thankful to have Caleb for my brother, he is my best
friend and I know that I will see him again.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
1 comment:
Love abounds forever with Caleb's wonderful brothers. Precious pictures.
Post a Comment