I love to rub that fuzzy little head too!
Caleb has such beautiful lips! I would love all the snuggling with such a fuzzy headed guy! I so love the snuggles with my girl!
You're absolutely right. We can't pass by Caleb without rubbing his head.
He is to sweet! I love that little fuzzy head of his! Hugs
Oh, those pictures are so sweet. I'd love to rub that fuzzy little head and kiss those nice red cheeks--you can do it for me!
You don't know me, but I admire you and your family from afar. All my love and prayers at this time. Shelly
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love to rub that fuzzy little head too!
Caleb has such beautiful lips! I would love all the snuggling with such a fuzzy headed guy! I so love the snuggles with my girl!
You're absolutely right. We can't pass by Caleb without rubbing his head.
He is to sweet! I love that little fuzzy head of his! Hugs
Oh, those pictures are so sweet. I'd love to rub that fuzzy little head and kiss those nice red cheeks--you can do it for me!
You don't know me, but I admire you and your family from afar. All my love and prayers at this time. Shelly
Post a Comment