Last night Caleb had a couple of larger seizures, so they increased his phenobarbital dose by quite a bit. As a result, Caleb was super sleepy today. He came off of the ventilator just fine and had a pretty peaceful afternoon. Dallan and I finished our ventilator training today, and we even took Caleb on a wagon ride to show we could transport him with a ventilator. It was comical to see how much stuff we had to drag with us. We just needed a baton thrower and we could have been quite the parade! Hopefully tomorrow we'll begin to discuss a plan for coming home....




3 comments:
April,
Thank you so much for posting these updates and pictures. I feel like I can ALMOST be in two places at the same time. My heart is always with you at the hospital. Caleb was our reason for fasting on Sunday and is our reason for joy every day! I love you guys! MOM B.
Can I be the baton twirler? :) He looks so cozy in the wagon. It's quite the adventure wheeling a vent around...not my most favorite past time.
Glad to hear you guys are almost heading home. All the fasting and many prayers were HEARD! Caleb is blessed in many ways, especially to have YOU as his mother. LOVE YOU!!!
ps: the balloons are CUTE! ☺
Post a Comment