Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tootsies


A dear friend gave us these adorable pocket warmers for Christmas! You put them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds, then put them in your pockets to keep you hands warm. Somehow they keep disappearing...! They mysteriously show up in Caleb's bed tucked under his little tootsies to keep them warm at night.
Okay... maybe he has me for his accomplice--- we're good partners in crime-- Plus I know I can count on Caleb not to spill the beans!

2 comments:

Becky said...

ooohhhh....those are PERFECT! What a great idea. I'm always looking for something to keep Ben's hands and feet warm. Do you have the same problem with Caleb? Ben's circulation is BAD! I always put 3 layers on his feet and they still end up COLD. :( Those are great! You two are the cutest partners in crime I've ever seen.

arianne said...

Those are cute. Is it rice inside? I should make some. My hands are ALWAYS cold.