What a wonderful sweet boy. You dont know me but my son has hydreancephaly which is missing brain tissue also. We just got our feeding tube in Dec and he has gained 3lbs since then and is soooo happy. I loved your blog and think you are a wonderful. Good luck with the recovery and GOD BLESS YOU oh wait he already has!
I am SO glad the surgery went well, and that he has that tube out of his face! Hey, I didn't know he was trached. I don't know why I didn't notice that...probably just because he is so dang cute I was looking at his face.
Hello! I just read your post on Kidz. As I am sitting here, of course with tears in my eyes, I can't think what an incredible soul Caleb has. I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation and what incredible Spirits these little people have. Thank you so much for sharing!
10 comments:
He looks great! (tired, but great) I'm so happy he is stable and that the surgery was a success. Here's to a healthier Caleb! :)
Glad to know that the surgery went well and that he is home. Home is such a nice place to be!
What a wonderful sweet boy. You dont know me but my son has hydreancephaly which is missing brain tissue also. We just got our feeding tube in Dec and he has gained 3lbs since then and is soooo happy. I loved your blog and think you are a wonderful. Good luck with the recovery and GOD BLESS YOU oh wait he already has!
www.prayforbrandon.org
Caleb, you are such a trooper! Great job little buddy- Get well really soon!
-DanaLee
I'm soooo glad he came out of the anesthesia okay and is doing well. Keep us posted.... I have come to love this little guy more than you know!
We're all proud of you Caleb! You're so brave and strong!
So happy that things went well. You are all in my prayers!
I found you through Tara over at kidz.
~Hugs & Prayers!
I am SO glad the surgery went well, and that he has that tube out of his face! Hey, I didn't know he was trached. I don't know why I didn't notice that...probably just because he is so dang cute I was looking at his face.
You guys will continue to be in our prayers!!
Hello! I just read your post on Kidz. As I am sitting here, of course with tears in my eyes, I can't think what an incredible soul Caleb has. I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation and what incredible Spirits these little people have. Thank you so much for sharing!
What a cute picture of you Caleb. You are looking great. I'm sending special hugs and kisses to you and to your family.
Sending + vibes and beautiful healing thoughts to you and your family from Paris,
BB
Post a Comment