Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sunshine

With cute chubby fingers
and a tube in his nose
Caleb shares sunshine
wherever he goes!
Dear Caleb, Thank you for warming my heart right up on a cold Winter day! I love you!

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE your little poem...it's SO true. He DOES share sunshine wherever he goes. :) Can't wait to meet Mr. Sunshine.

Joy said...

I voted for you mom Caleb! I hope she wins her makeover...she sure deserve one.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh such a sweet poem! He truly is a beautiful child. Amazing.

Becky told me about your SSB makeover nomination, and I voted for you on four different computers. Good luck girl!

Lisa said...

I know you through my sister in law. I lost my 3rd son of anencephaly 4 months ago. It is so humbling to be in the presence of these sweet angels. Caleb is beautiful and I can feel his sweet spirit as I read about him. Thank you for sharing him.

April said...

Lisa, I'd love to stay in touch, is there a good way to do that? I'd love to learn more about your sweet little boy...I'm so sorry that you are missing him. My heart goes out to you...